Please consider participating in this research effort. We are lucky to have an outstanding medical institution in the Bay Area conducting celiac disease research.
The Stanford group has told us that their recent research would not have been possible without our community’s participation, and they are very grateful. It benefits all of us and future generations.
The announcement from Stanford:
– We are conducting a study to understand the genetic basis of celiac disease.
– Families with at least one member with celiac disease are encouraged to enroll together.
– Children can participate in the study.
– The study involves a one-time small blood donation. The blood will be drawn at Stanford. It’s possible that we might be able to arrange to travel to the participants if the whole family is available at one time. The participants will not be charged.
– Participation requirements: A documented diagnosis of Celiac Disease in the participant or a family member.
– Stanford University’s celiac studies are for academic purposes to improve the understanding of celiac disease.
– For more information on the study, please contact Dr. Arnold Han at email@example.com. For general information about patient rights, please contact 1-866-680-2906.
Like the Celiac Disease Group at Lucile Packard Children’s Hospital at Stanford on Facebook!